Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity to work for an established organisation where you will support the business interface between the customer, the engineer and the end user. The person suited to this role will be tenacious and capable and will thrive in the adhoc nature of our business.
The Customer Service Apprentice is an incredibly important person in our team. As the Customer Service Apprentice, you will support our internal support functions with all administrative and coordination duties.
We don’t do boring jobs here, so you’ll be glad to hear that this Apprenticeship role is a very varied one with lots of opportunity to expand your knowledge and progress within the company. Here are just some of the duties you will have:
• Manage all inbound enquiries via telephone or email with care and attention, ensuring excellent customer service at all times
• Data entry to support the team in managing their project and time scales
• Work with the Project Teams, Logistics, Engineers and other areas of the business to create process documents and source the most cost-effective IT solutions for the business • Work with the Support Desk and Project Team functions to support with administration tasks; use of our internal CRM systems and communicate with internal and external customers. This includes but is not limited to; purchase orders and timesheets • Gain a basic understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace, including RAMs, and any relevant certifications • General office administration, e.g. scanning, filing and updating trackers • Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as may reasonably be required We’re looking for someone who’s computer literate and has excellent verbal and written English skills. You’ll need to be well organised and motivated with a great attention to detail. Your attitude is the most important thing as we’re confident we can train you on the rest.
Working WeekFull Time (40 Hours, Monday – Friday)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Numerate
- • Literate
- • Reliable
- Hard working
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate/ progression onto a higher apprenticeship
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.