Job DescriptionJ Coates offer a complete range of driving training and Driver CPC qualification courses for a wide variety of vehicles. As we grow, we need a Customer Service and Sales Support Apprentice to join our busy team.
As Customer Service and Sales Administration Support Apprentice based in the busy, friendly office of our transport company, you will learn all areas of the business. Including: –
• Answering the phone, using the switchboard, diverting and taking calls
• Reception duties, meet and greet
• Internal and external emails, create mail and email shots
• Handle training enquires and make bookings
• Follow up training enquiries by phone and email
• Update customer relations management system
• Support admin staff in general admin duties
• Inputting data and maintain data bases
Working WeekMonday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm 40 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Good level of customer service
- • Hardworking
- • Hardworking
- • Computer literate
- • Team player
- • Driven
- • Enthusiastic
- • Positive
- • Friendly
- • Motivated
Future ProspectsIf the apprenticeship goes to plan, then we will offer a full-time position as we have done with other successful apprentices. We currently have 3 employed members of the team that went through the apprenticeship programme with us. If the candidate wishes to go onto a higher level education/apprenticeship then we would be happy to look at this also.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.