Job DescriptionWe are a rapidly growing, experienced Multi Brand retailer, with Retail divisions specialising in Fashion Collections, Lifestyle Clothing & Footwear and as a recent addition to the Young Ideas Family, a specialist Sports Bra retailer. We’re currently a small team but have the determination and focus to deliver our goal to be Market Leading in both
You are a keen problem solver and thrive on the challenge of a high paced environment. You have an attention to detail and take pride in your work.
You relish working in a dynamic team, enjoying all that it can offer for both learning and development.
All personnel will receive full training, support and personal development opportunities.
Working directly with the Customer Services Manager you will be;
• Supporting on supplier management
• Dealing with stock queries
• Loading purchase orders in our warehouse management system
• Supporting with Customer Services queries.
Working WeekMonday – Friday - Hours TBC
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Basic Computer Skills Essential, including knowledge of excel.
- • Good Organisational Skills.
- • Effective Communication Skills both written and verbal.
- • You’re a fast learner and eager to learn new things in ecommerce, with a commitment to lifelong learning.
- You like the proposition of being a part of a rapidly growing retailer and want to be able to make a difference.
- • Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- • Positive and Tenacious attitude to work
- • Must be enthusiastic to go the extra mile for clients and customers
- Must be well mannered when communicating with suppliers and customers.
Future ProspectsOpportunities are available to those who show they are a worthy team member.
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)