Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast-pasted environment. Where you can look to grow and develop your skill sets. Open House Bedford are looking for two enthusiastic, well organised individuals with a determination to succeed. You do not need industry experience however must dress smart at all times & possess excellent communication
Main duties and responsibilities –
• Dealing with customers face to face, email and over the telephone in a professional manner at all times
• Responding to customer queries promptly and efficiently
• Registering new applicants & matching tenant and buyer enquiries to properties
• Booking appointments and showing property to prospective viewers
• Achieving targets in net sales, offers, viewings, applicants registered, calls made
• Selling our company services strongly and ethically to generate new and repeat business
• Dealing with day to day property maintenance issues includes arranging quotations, inspection of damages, reporting & liaising with contractors on a daily basis
• Updating tenants on maintenance issues
• Preparing property details for marketing
• Processing tenancy applications
• Negotiating offers under the direction of the Manager
• Progressing; keeping all parties well informed
• Applying for tenant references and assisting progress to conclusion
• Preparing inventories and inspecting properties against inventory when required
• Conducting mid-tenancy inspections and preparing reports
• Assisting with office administration & other office duties as required by manager
• Keeping records of all activity
Working WeekMonday to Friday, 9-5.30 (one day study release) 2 Saturdays a month 10am-3pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills as will be using email and letters frequently.
- • Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- • Excellent time management and be able to work to a time scale set
- • The right person for this role should be honest, trustworthy and reliable with a can-do approach.
- • You should be determined, have a willingness to learn, accelerate and succeed.
- • You will also be able to use your initiative to create new ways to generate potential business leads and understand the companies’ requirements.
Future ProspectsAfter successful completion of the apprenticeship you may be offered full time employment with Open House as a Lettings administrator on a competent salary.
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)