Job DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and award winning digital agen-cy that creates cutting edge work for its clients. You will get the opportunity to build on your existing skills whilst absorbing the vibe of our fun and rewarding working environment that is Rawnet.
Rawnet is looking for a professional, organised, well presented and enthusiastic indi-vidual to facilitate with the smooth running of various departments within the agency. We’re a vibrant, award-winning digital agency with a buzzing working environment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running and management of the studio, and will have a positive ‘problem-solved’ attitude. Across the diverse set of pro-jects being delivered, you will get to work with some big brands and provide a support-ing role in helping us to deliver a wide range of websites, mobile applications, cam-paigns and technical solutions.
Responsibilities across the business include;
• Deal with all incoming telephone enquiries and filter through appropriately.
• Office and studio organisation including liaising with all suppliers, and land-lords.
• Ensure the studio is always looking great, free of mess. This includes
keeping the kitchen clean and tidy during the day.
• Ensure that we create a positive and memorable experience for clients
visiting the office. Welcome visitors and arrange refreshments and client
• Manage petty cash.
• Ensure the studio basics are always replenished such as printer ink, paper,
milk, tea, coffee etc
• Check postal deliveries, sort incoming and outgoing post.
• Help the team organise travel arrangements and coordinate diaries.
• Make all necessary arrangements for new starters.
• Co-manage staff social calendar and aid in arranging client drinks events and dinners.
• Arrange Christmas and Summer party and any ad hoc socials in between.
• ISO Conformance procedures.
• Support the finance team with the purchase ledger, inputting approved invoices into our finance system.
• Collate and validate staff receipts for expenses claims. Arrange for these to be approved and then input these into our finance system.
• Carry out Bank reconciliations and other basic finance related tasks.
Sales & Account Managers Support:
• Help with New Business enquiries, taking detailed messages and filter this through to the appropriate person.
• Assist Account Managers with content and themes research for client social media campaigns.
• Support the Account Managers and Marketing teams with scheduling posts, monitoring impressions and engagement, and compiling data for reports.
• Aid in the printing of proposals and design collateral for meetings.
• Proofread proposals and pitch documents.
Delivery Team Support:
You will liaise with the delivery team to support an incredibly talented team of
designers and developers to facilitate the delivery of creatively inspiring and
technically innovative work.
• Ensure timesheets are completed by all billable resource.
• Knowledge of CMS systems to aid in content entry where applicable.
• Liaise with team members to ensure they maintain focus and momentum and to identify and help resolve impediments that may arise along the way.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Excellent verbal and written communicator, able to build strong relationships with people at all levels of seniority.
- • English language skills must be outstanding.
- • Passionate about all things digital, including latest trends and developments.
- • Exceptional diligence and attention to detail, as well as resourcefulness and quick, practical thinking in a demanding environment.
- • Independently driven, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- • Strong work ethic and remains professional at all times – able to work under pressure and juggle multiple responsibilities to help meet deadlines and deliver results. Understand working in a high pressure environment that can require quick changes, flexible hours and occasional overtime requests.
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate, future opportunity of progression to Office Manager. Progression to level 4.
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)