Job DescriptionAre you interested in a Customer Service role? Want a career as a Customer Service apprentice? Look no further we are looking to recruit a Customer Service apprentice, Interested? We are a company based in Tysley and we are looking to recruit someone to focus on our customer service duties. You will be working in a busy department. Interested?
With multiple businesses that sell Garden and home furnishings we’re looking for an enthusiastic and talkative candidate that will take on the following responsibility’s:
• Communicating courteously with customers by answering and making calls,
• Professionally sending out emails within business guidelines
• Dealing with customers face-to-face
• Providing help and advice to customers
• Knowledge of Zoho to create invoices
• Take payments face-to-face or over the phone
• Strategically investigating and solving customers’ problems within a set time
• Professionally handle customer complaints
• Record discussions or correspondence with customers
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Communication skills
- Computer literate
- Confident when speaking to people over the phone
- Hard working
- Attention to detail
Future ProspectsPotentially full time position, progression possible.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.