Job DescriptionReady to kick start your career in a growing company? Ready to start earning money quickly as well as gaining a qualification? Are you interested in Business and Customer Service? If so, Net plates are looking for a Motivated and Professional individual to join their highly successful and rewarding Customer Service & Business Administration tea
• Assisting customers
• Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Dealing with client inquiries by phone and email
• Client usage reporting
• Email service and graphic activation
• New account setups
• Case management
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Business knowledge
- Interest in the world of business
- Computer literate
- Good spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Good written and communication ability
- Positive attitude
- Good initiative
Future ProspectsAble to use own initiative and complete tasks with limited supervision.
The qualifications consist of:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English & Maths