Job DescriptionA once in a lifetime opportunity to join the operational side of the fastest growing largest automotive aftermarket specialist in Europe!
The product advisor will be the first point of contact for all day to day product technical branch calls. The individual will be given training across all product groups.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Branch Technical Support
The individual will provide telephone/web technical support to our branch network. ECP salespeople use a combination of their own knowledge and the Electronics part catalogue to identify the correct parts for our customers. When they are unable to resolve a parts application issue, then they will contact you for technical assistance.
2. Tickets Reporting
All issues identified as part of support calls will be logged via Topcat.
3. Application Data Correction
All calls logged where incorrect reference is linked will be logged via our cataloguing system Topcat.
4. Product Complaints/Investigations/Warranty
The individual will assist product manager in logging all product complaints received from branch in a timely manner for product manager to take corrective action and will ensure the task is followed through to completion.
5. Self Development and Learning
It is expected that product advisor will use own initiative to learn and keep abreast with new developments.
6. Product Maintenance
The product advisor will undertake maintenance work as per requirements of product manager.
Adhere to all organisational policies and procedures.
This role involves pro-active communication with all internal and external stakeholders of Euro Car Parts.
From time to time we will identify additional or differing responsibilities from those identified above. Therefore the post holder will be expected to perform additional and or different duties in keeping with their skills, experience and abilities and in order to meet the commercial needs of the company.
• Promote a positive image of EURO CAR PARTS with staff, suppliers and customers at all times.
• Ensure that personal skills are sufficient to control the function and deliver a valid interpretation of current issues to the Company.
• Maintain personal appearance and conduct at all times in a fashion to compliment the company’s professional standing.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- To have a great work ethic, be passionate about giving fantastic customer service and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent Time Management
- Customer Service Focused
- To be adaptable, able to work effectively as part of a team or individually.
- Team Oriented
- Resilient and hard working
Future ProspectsOpportunity for progression onto a higher level apprenticeship and permanent employment.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.