Job DescriptionPurpose The Customer Service Representative (CSR) in conjunction with the rest of the centre team plays a key role in delivering an exceptional professional and friendly service to all business centre customer, visitors and prospective clients.
|Key Areas of Responsibility
First point of contact for new and existing customers and visitors therefore providing an exceptional impression and service Responsible for the day to day running of the centre and providing services including: Managing switchboards; handling calls of various internal /external clients as well as various areas of business Managing meeting room booking system Preparing offices for move-in/ move-outs Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting basic IT and telecom technical issues, set up and queries Resetting Meeting Rooms to accommodate bookings Administrative tasks- delivering their mail, answering their phones, sending their packages, ordering their office supplies, Procurement Demonstrate ownership of the centre to ensure the centre is ‘show ready’ at all times- Ensure continual upkeep and standards of business centre to include offices, meeting rooms and communal areas Contributes to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying opportunities to promote the products and services Duties may vary depending on centre needs
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations Effective and professional communication skills in both local language and English (written and oral) Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to understand further programmes to assist in the day to day centre operations ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Good Admin skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Embraces Change Takes Ownership
- Good Communicator
- Team Player
Future ProspectsAble to use own initiative and complete tasks with limited supervision.
The qualifications consist of:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English & Maths