Job DescriptionHere at Ampower we’re always looking for passionate people to become part of our team. As one of the fastest growing energy suppliers in the UK, we need enthusiastic people to join us on this exciting journey – could that be you?
You will be working within our experienced team, profiling and creating new opportunities to win business and work with the senior team towards target KPIs.
• Assisting the sales team to develop sales plans and strategies for increased sales growth.
• Contacting and profiling prospects via telephone and email. Building key relationships around their business needs.
• Support the team in building relationships with main vendors. This will include occasionally attending sales meetings out of the office.
• Assisting in the administration of our CRM system and help in data management.
• Training with the Senior Sales Executive to understand the policies and procedures related to the sales team.
• Seek and exploit social media and public relations opportunities.
• Provide outstanding after-sales support to customers, including dealing with feedback and any complaints or concerns.
This is a small team working in an exciting but competitive area. We are looking for to identify candidates who don’t necessarily have any industry experience, as we can train and develop you. What you will need is an abundance of the right attitude, self-motivation and desire to be the very best you can be.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Capable of working in a team
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Keen to learn
- Well presented
Future ProspectsAble to use own initiative and complete tasks with limited supervision.
The qualifications consist of:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English & Maths