Job DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to work with one of Manchester's brightest startup organisations that specialises in User-focused Security.
Great opportunity to work with one of Manchester’s brightest startup organisations that specialises in User-focused Security.
You will be working alongside the commercial team to ensure that the Usecure customer base gets an exceptional level of service. This will include reactive duties like managing customer queries and support tickets, as well as being proactive with clients to ensure that they are getting the best experience of working with Usecure and our products.
This role is crucial to Usecure as it ensures that our customer base adopts the platform quickly and gets the best use out of all of the functionality we provide. As Usecure is a Software as a Service company (SaaS) we need to ensure that we retain our client’s business year on year, as a customer success Executive this will be key.
You will report directly into the commercial team on a daily basis and into senior management on a weekly/monthly basis.
Your day to day activities will include:
– Speaking to clients on a periodic basis to understand their experience and bringing any feedback to the commercial and managerial teams attention.
– Helping clients navigate the Usecure product, support and website.
– Managing support tickets from log to closure and providing feedback to clients along the way.
– Creating reports for clients based on their data.
– Using market leading products like hubspot, google docs, Sendgrid, JIRA
– Liaising with the commercial team to uncover new opportunities in the existing customer base.
– Helping to manage the product roadmap against client requirement.
Usecure already has a successful track record of working with apprentices and helping them get hands on experience which directly relates to their programme.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Great communication skills
- • Strong Excel & Word skills
- • Can problem solve and think on your feet to meet client expectations
- • Punctual
- • Practical
- • Positive attitude
- • Enthusiastic
- • Organised
Future ProspectsThe candidate on successful completion of the apprenticeship will be considered for a full time position.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.