Job DescriptionWe have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Support Apprentice to join our team. You will work within our Development Team assisting with the support, training and development of our Brand partners across the brands Nettl, printing.com and w3p
We’re looking to add to our growing development team. Apprentices will be active members of the team and should not only have a flair for creativity but also the drive, motivation and desire to help the rest of the team liaise with our Brand partners.
Working alongside the team to resolve problems and find solutions for our brand partners to everyday problems they may face. This is from how to use our internal software through to liaising with different departments to find working outcomes.
Work across a number of different software applications that are essential to the graphics arts industry.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Having a high attention to detail
- • Able to work well with others
- • Contact with partners and staff members
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as the role will require direct
- • Proactive and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to multi-task
- • Problem solving, always looking to make the offering better
- • Computer literate with web browsers through to Word/Excel type packages
- • Has some experience in the use of Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of WordPress
- • Excellent customer service skills
- • Telephone etiquette
- • Willingness to embrace change
- • Ability to think independently and work within a team
- • Commitment and flexible approach to working
- • Honest & reliable
Future ProspectsUpon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will consider keeping the apprentice on full time.
• Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)