Job DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting role where hard work is rewarded? Look no further than a career at Utility Rentals! We help schools across the country acquire equipment through rental. Unlike other companies, we don’t follow the crowd, we innovate! We are looking for someone with exceptional organisation skills to join our fast growing team.
The role will involve the following and full training will be provided throughout:
• Managing repairs of customer equipment from the initial booking, through to completion
• Taking inbound calls from customers and suppliers and assisting them or escalating them within the team where necessary
• Regular communication with existing customers and suppliers
• Supporting the sales and marketing team with administration work
• Provide support to the admin team through tasks such as putting together sales proposals, researching products, obtaining pricing from suppliers#
• Provide support to the ordering team, helping to process and schedule orders and delivers
• General administrative duties
Working WeekMonday – Friday 37.5 Hours
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Impeccable attention to detail at all time.
- • Previous office or sales experience is preferred.
- • Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- • Ambitious.
- • Personable.
- • Keen to learn and develop.
Future ProspectsFor the right candidate on completion of this apprenticeship there is a possibility that you may be invited to undertake further training to assist with your development in the role.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.