Job DescriptionAs a publishing representative you are the interface between the industry and our customers acting as the first point of contact and advising customers on our products and services. This is an exciting new department at AM and the right candidate will have the opportunity to progress on to a higher role.
• Answering customer enquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department via telephone and email.
• Giving information and helping to solve customer problems.
• Dealing with order queries.
• Processing complaints.
• Taking information from customers and entering it on a database.
• Making sure that the customer’s experience is a positive one.
• Maintaining a good working relationship with our authors.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 17:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Good telephone manner
Future ProspectsPotential permanent position within the company
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)