Job DescriptionDo you have a passion for organising and running events? If the answer is yes then we have the opportunity for you. JPC Community Farm are looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to become an integral part of the events team, helping to plan and market events held.
Duties for the role:
• On-site event management. (Ensuring the highest standards of delegate, sponsor and speaker care)
• Sponsor liaison, invoicing and guidance. (Including the design and creation of sponsorship packs and post event reports for each sponsor using InDesign)
• Speaker liaison after handover stage. (Including revenue generation via speaker marketing and the creation and design of speaker packs)
• Design of the delegate pack and any other event branding using InDesign.
• Ensuring that the operations costs are kept up to date and within budget
• Pre-event tasks (delegate and speaker information, evaluation forms, presentations).
• Attend handover, debrief, & pre-event meetings
• Liaison and negotiation with suppliers plus the sourcing of new suppliers where needed. Liaison with external sales teams to ensure they have all of the relevant information for the event (floor plan, what is and is not possible to sell as part of a commercial partnerships)
• Liaison with all other teams and departments where necessary.
• Post event admin and other ad hoc admin tasks. (Including but not limited to delegate thank you emails, speaker feedback collation for the conference producer, sponsorship packs, no shows and name changes, venue feedback, collection and processing of invoices)
Working WeekMonday to Friday 9am to 5pm (flexibility required for events)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Maintaining good working relationships with all teams
- • Ordering and maintenance of event stock
- • Venue research and sourcing when required
- • To support your line event manager when required with ad hoc tasks
- • Excellent attention to detail
- • Excellent written and spoken English
- • Must be able to work in a highly pressurised environment and to tight deadlines
- • Good Time management
Future ProspectsPermanent Position with progression on to Level 3.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.