Job DescriptionA great role for an outgoing and confident candidate who will get the opportunity to liaise with a wide range of clients and generate business leads for a leading Estate Agent. In a role where no 2 days are the same.
Monday to Friday 8.45 to 5.30
• Handling customer enquiries through phone, email and on appointments.
• Maximise sales opportunities, by winning valuations, mortgage appointments, conveyancing and surveys.
• Winning property sales through obtaining, presenting and negotiating offers successfully.
• Provide an excellent level of customer service.
• Working within all legislative and compliance guidelines.
• Complete initial paperwork and chase any outstanding paperwork.
• Coordinate various tasks with Landlords and Tenants.
• Provide an exceptional level of customer care to all clients.
• Integrate into a team environment and provide support to your colleagues.
• Achieving targets as set by the Manager.
• To become familiar with all systems, procedures and legislation.
• General office administration.
• Regular mail merges and matching clients to properties.
• Dealing with telephone enquiries.
• Arrange property viewings.
• Keeping accurate records
• Effective communication to other members of staff, vendors, landlords and clients
Working WeekMonday to Friday 8.45 to 5.30
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Able to use basic Microsoft and desktop packages
Future ProspectsPermanent role for the right candidate.
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)