Job DescriptionYou will be working closely with the Procurement Manager, you will be expected to perform a variety of clerical and administration duties whilst also being responsible for SLA’s and compliance!
The Customer Services Administrator will be responsible for delivering the highest level of customer centric service in an efficient and effective manner. Day-to-day, this will involve ensuring the continuity and quality of service delivery including liaising with customers, tracking SLA’s are met or exceeded and monitoring/reporting on service levels. The Customer Services Administrator will also work closely with the Procurement Manager in supporting operational processes and tools for the effective delivery of services and projects, whilst carrying out administrative tasks supporting the customer service experience.
The Customer Services Administrator and all delivery staff report to the Technical Operations Manager, but will have delegated responsibility to carry out day-to-day tasks.
- Answering the phone and speaking with existing customers
- Ensuring there is sufficient service desk coverage within operating hours
- Monitoring the ticketing and incident management process, ensuring SLA compliance and reporting compliance risks and issues to the Technician Operations Manager
- Problem Management reporting
- Ensuring timely escalation of tickets where SLAs or quality are at risk and taking ownership for escalated tickets where necessary
- Administration of the helpdesk system (Autotask), including setting up of contracts and SLAs, report production, and ensuring the accurate records are maintained
- Contribute to the development of relevant policies and processes taking into account global standards and requirements
- Management of deliveries and dispatching of ICT equipment
- Daily administrative tasks such as document formatting, filing and binding
(Full training and support will be provided as part of the 12 month Apprenticeship)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent client-facing skills including a professional telephone manner and a confident, personal presence
• Ability to develop a good rapport and effective working relationship with colleagues and clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication and multi-tasking and organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Well organised and excellent time management skills
• An exceptional work ethic
• Working knowledge of technical terminology
Personal Qualities• An exceptional work ethic
• Willing to learn
• Able to prioritise own workload
Future ProspectsA full time, permanent job opportunity will be available for a keen, enthusiastic and successful apprentice.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)