Job DescriptionDo you have a passion for providing excellent customer service?Our client is a leading provider of packaging services in Europe and they have a global presence in 36 countries.In this apprenticeship, you will learn how to deliver exceptional customer service to internal & external customers whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification.
The aim of the job role is to learn and develop your understanding of customer service to be able to deliver a high-quality service to internal and external customers whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification.
Typical roles and responsibilities are as follows:
• Learn how to deliver quality customer service via telephone, face to face and electronically to internal and external customers
• Learn how to resolve customer enquiries using a variety of databases and sources.
• Learn how to maintain records and information, including updating of information databases
• Learn how to accurately capture customer information and how to identify customer needs
• To learn how to achieve individual targets within the a customer services environment.
Health & Safety:
• To be accountable for own and others health and safety whilst at work, operating in line with company procedures to enable a safe working environment.
• To raise any unsafe acts seen immediately with individual(s) concerned and immediate reporting of health and safety incidents to management.
• Ensure all walkways and emergency exits are kept clear.
• Ensure housekeeping is to highest possible standards for your area of responsibility and where possible improve it.
• Assist in any corrective actions to improve the housekeeping standard of your area of work.
• Required to complete with company encouragement appropriate training, which is applicable.
• Additional duties as required, commensurate with the level of the job.
Working WeekMonday to Thursday 8.30 – 4.45 and 8.30 - 3.30 on Fridays (1-hour unpaid lunch break)
Requirements & Prospects
• Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)