Job DescriptionWe are looking for Customer Support Apprentices to work within our claims department, if you enjoy being on the phone and talking to customers then this is the role for you.
deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically
respond promptly to customer inquiries
handle and resolve customer complaints
obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
perform customer verifications, set up new customer accounts
follow up on customer interactions
provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Working WeekMonday- Friday 9am-6pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- communication skills
- attention to detail and accuracy
- listening skills
Future ProspectsProgression onto the next qualification and a full time position.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.