Job DescriptionTo oversee a growing portfolio of Vehicle Solutions customer accounts ensuring these are administered and managed effectively and in line with agreed SLA’s. In addition to ensure all customer interaction is to a high standard and provides the experience expected.
• Ensure all data input of vehicle documents is completed with accuracy and within agreed time scales.
• Efficient and accurate filing of vehicle documents
• Process daily post, ensuring all documents are posted to the correct customers on time.
• Responsible for booking in units at multiple Vehicle solutions locations.
• Responsible for using multiple external customers databases and systems
• Deal with multiple Vehicle solutions sites and auction sites ensuring smooth transition of units to sale.
• Responsible for dealing with general customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner both face to face, via telephone and email, ensuring a satisfactory outcome is reached or escalating where necessary
• Be the point of contact for our customers and develop and maintain excellent relationships with our vendors
• To be the first point of contact for a portfolio of customers ensuring that the administration processes on each of the accounts is completed to a high standard and is within SLAs
• Contact with key customers both within the business and external in order to enhance the customer experience
Working WeekMonday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm 40 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent customer service skills
- • Manage the customer handover experience on site
- • Strong administration skills
- • A keen eye for detail and accurate data entry skills
- • Able to use your initiative and be flexible, reacting to change quickly and effec-tively
- • Able to work as part of a team to ensure successful delivery of a sale
- • Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, prioritising workload