Job DescriptionAre you looking for that perfect opportunity to kick-start your IT career? Do you want to work for a global leader in two-way communication solutions? If so, then Sepura has the apprenticeship that you have been looking for! Apply Now!
|Sepura is a global leader in two-way communication solutions covering radio terminals, systems and applications. They are currently on the lookout for an IT Product Support and Delivery Apprentice. This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for one lucky individual to kick – start their career within a reputable business|
The tasks and responsibilities of the apprentice are:
– Work on the support desk receiving customer communications and initial classification and case logging
– Delivery of software and licenses to customers
– Conduct testing and investigation as a part of diagnosis of customer reported issues
– Assist in the maintenance and administration of databases used within the team
– Provide engineering support during customer service activity. (E.g visits, demonstration, training, installation and deployment)
– Collation of product information and publication of customer facing documentation
– Identify and implement improvements to the way in which support is delivered to customers
As an apprentice, you will not be expected to be capable of the full list of duties at the start of the programme but will develop to become fully capable.
This opportunity will provide the successful applicant the chance to gain an insight to the whole business. The apprenticeship provides a unique way to develop broad based technical engineering skills with a focus on ensuring our customers get the greatest benefits from Sepura’s products.
There is the potential to gain a permanent position within the business upon successful completion of the apprenticeship and the chance to progress on to a Level 4 qualification.
If you are interested in this position then hit that apply button now!
Working Week37 hours per week – Monday to Friday 8 Hours Monday to Thursday: core hours 9:30am-4pm 5 hours Friday 9:30am – 12:30pm 30 mins lunch flexible timing Mon-Thurs
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsTechnical/Engineering skills with the ability to demonstrate knowledge in an IT/Engineering related topic
Knowledge of MS office
Experience in a customer facing role
Good organisational and time management skills
Personal QualitiesA confident communicator
Able to work as part of a team
Able to perform under pressure
Willing to learn through experience
Future ProspectsThere is the chance to gain a permanent position within the business upon successful completion of the Level 3 Apprenticeship. There is also the chance that you can progress on to a Level 4
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)