Job DescriptionCentral auditor of asset data including routine monitoring of the validity and reliability of the asset management data held on the Association’s business systems Monitors and reports on Asset Creations Ensures team processes and procedures are up to date and documented.
1. To conduct regular audit checks on the integrity of the asset management data by identifying and correcting errors, omissions, and anomalies, this includes data analysis to verify the quantity and quality of information held within the asset register.
2. To continually monitor the asset creation administration process routinely reporting on the timeliness of data exchanged and “tracking” missing documentation until received.
3. Collate the necessary data, monitor and report on team performance against the following tasks:
3. Updating of all asset amendment requests received by Asset Intelligence including management area changes, asset remarks/ comments, securities data, ad-hoc component condition reports, change of use and disposals on the business’ asset management IT systems.
3.2. Planned works appointment and completion date imports from suppliers
3.3. Updating all associated attribute information following the receipt of handover documentation and other certification including programmed EPC surveys, FRAs, warranties, etc. ensuring they are accessible to all stakeholders.
3.4. Importation and filing of FRA and GRA programme data and documentation in line with current service levels.
4. Routinely sweep planned, responsive and void work orders as well as Finance reporting to identify component replacements. Ensure related attributes are updated with new fitted dates, related documentation, and relevant commentary to maintain accuracy, reliability and validity of information within the asset register.
5. Audit the data import process relating to Stock Condition, Energy, Asbestos, FRA and other surveys conducted both in house and externally, routinely checking the quality of source data and imported results.
6. To maintain and routinely audit the Asset Data Team’s procedures (Data Charter) for systems administration.
7. To assist the Asset Data Team Leader (ADTL) with the routinely produced data ‘health check’ reports for the Asset Data Manager (ADM) highlighting any anomalies and recommending improvements.
8. To assist the ADTL and ADM in testing macros highlighting any improvements.
9. Recommend, coordinate and/or assist in data-cleansing, data-archiving, and general housekeeping on the systems as required.
10. To deputise the ADTL in the role of Planned Maintenance and Assets IT Champion, assisting with upgrade testing and communicating system changes to the Assets team (including user guides).
11. In conjunction with the Investment Manager provide short, medium and long term Major Repairs forecasts in line with the company’s business plan and asset management strategy, enabling informed decisions on how best to remodel scenarios’ of major repair programmes or maintenance works. May also be asked to assist with the formulation of investment plans.
12. To understand the operational policies, regulations and procedures that impact on the asset management data held on the business systems to identify and highlight changes required in the reporting process to meet regulatory and policy requirements.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8.45am -5pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills
- • High level of accuracy and tenacity with attention to detail.
- • Excellent organisational skills, able to manage a workload, ability to prioritise to meet personal and team targets.
- • Tenacious and able to self motivate.
- • Displays a flexible approach. Willingness and ability to learn new things open to change and new ways of doing things.
- • Able to positively represent Stonewater and the Assets team to internal and external stakeholders
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate and chance to progress within the Company.
The apprenticeship will include:
• KM1 – DELL EMC Qualification - 60308242: BCS Data Analysis Tools.
• KM2 – BCS Award in Data Analysis - 60308230: BCS Data Analysis Concepts.
The delivery will entail 35 days within the academy with a visit to the workplace every 4-6 weeks.