Job DescriptionWorking closely with the Ecommerce Product Manager you will be an integral part of the team. Focusing on key areas such as product build and data enrichment. The role will be heavily focused around data collation and management, mainly using excel systems for data organisation.
Are you are a keen problem solver and thrive on the challenge of a high paced environment? Do you have a good attention to detail and take pride in your work?
You would be working in a dynamic team, enjoying all that it can offer for both learning and development. Receiving full training, support and personal development opportunities. You will be an integral part of the team, focusing on key areas such as product build and data enrichment.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for process, an eye for detail and should understand the importance of data integrity. A team player, recognizing their role within, and supporting the team.
Working heavily in excel, you should be analytical and data driven with a good background of Excel skills and experience.
Working WeekMonday-Friday 40 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • You’re analytical and data driven with a wealth of Excel skills.
- • A good understanding of logic principles.
- • Previous experience of working with ecommerce platform would be beneficial.
- • Bubbly personality
- • Positive attitude when it comes to work
- • Must be enthusiastic to go the extra mile for clients and customers
Future ProspectsPotential full time employment for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).