Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Developer apprentice to join an independent, award-winning, interactive software development studio based in Banbury.
Ragtag are in the process of expanding their in-house development team and are looking for a Junior Developer apprentice to work closely within the team and with clients, building cutting edge interactive software for a variety of platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Positive attitude to work, with the ability to learn quickly.
- Good trouble-shooting skills with the perseverance to solve
- Take pride in the quality of your work with good attention to
- Able to work productively, both autonomously and as part of a
- Ability to plan effectively and deliver to deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of C#, C++, Java, HTML/PHP/CSS.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsDesired skills:
• Must be proficient in the use of IT.
• Keen Attention for detail.
• Flexible and able to prioritise.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High level written English.
Personal Qualities• Hard working.
• Team player.
• Interest in games development and social media.
Future ProspectsThe possibility of a full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)