Job DescriptionAre you looking for a varied & exciting entry level role in a leading Digital Agency based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme? This is a fantastic role in a fantastic company who are looking to develop an apprentice into a key employee of the future.
Netbiz Group have an excellent entry level role for the right apprentice to join their established but driven company in the form of a level 3 apprenticeship. The day to day tasks will be varied and will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Writing fresh, interesting and engaging content for a variety of websites covering a wide range of industries
• Liaising with staff and clients
• Sharing content via social media and engaging with this audience.
• Learning and applying new technologies and trends within Internet Marketing to our client’s campaigns.
• Tracking and reporting of social media activity.
• Writing content for the companies own Internal websites and projects.
All training and support will be given on the above throughout the apprenticeship. The company are very keen to develop the right person in any way they can and will offer excellent support to your career and development.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Computer literate
- • Proof reading
- • Experience of working to deadlines in a busy office environment
- • Ability to work on your own and within a team
- • Confident and articulate to express your opinions, suggestions and recommendations to staff and clients
- • Diligence, accuracy and an eye for detail
- • Outgoing
- • Enthusiastic
- • Ambitious
- • Positive attitude
Future ProspectsPotential full time employment for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Stoke for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.