Job DescriptionWave is an innovative recruitment technology business and we are about to embark on the most exciting stage of business growth. We offer digital strategy and media performance solutions to clients within the recruitment industry, and using our own software, we’re about to make some big(ger) noises to become a real champion in the market.
• Working with the design team to deliver Client projects
• Good working knowledge of Adobe/Photoshop
• Ability to push ideas – go one step further our Clients
• Confidence to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Self motivated
• A hunger to learn and develop
• Passion for the creative industry
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm (37.5 hours pw)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent telephone manner and written skills required
- • High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- • Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- • Able to use design packages
- • Excited to begin a career in marketing
- • Smart, positive and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- • Highly motivated and well organised
Future ProspectsProgression to level 4 or full-time position within the company.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.