Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity working for a well-established business which works in many sectors of the same industry such as, Key Coding, ECU, Audio systems, Engine Diagnostics and even car sales you will be working in the social media and marketing department to pro-mote the services of Autowave.
Your main duties will include the following
Advertising our services online and on Autotrader/Ebay/Gumtree
Using social media to advertise and promote services
Creating video content
Update the website
Processing/preparing internet orders
Responding to customer enquiries
Answering incoming calls
Meeting and greeting clients
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm 37.5 hours PW
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Computer Literate
- Effective Customer Services
- Team Player
- Knowledge of Social Media
Future ProspectsTo progress in the future of the business
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.