Job DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to be part of new company, who are looking to grow within Birmingham City Centre. You will be regularly updating company’s social media sites for e.g Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and the company website. You will also be required to carry out various roles, as it is a small team.
Promoting the company business through the various social media sites
Create, update and add posts for social media sites, improving the business exposure and visibility
Assisting with marketing to promote the company
Assist in digital marketing campaigns and work with management on new ideas using digital marketing to drive the business forward
Supporting with e-marketing campaigns and e-shots
Update and improve the company website
Arranging the layouts of the e-shots and mailing campaigns supporting on the creation of cross-platform mobile marketing campaigns.
Assisting with Search Engine Optimisation and providing ranking information
Email Marketing Campaigns
Design flyers for e-marketing campaigns etc
Knowledge of Microsoft packages
Building a relationship of trust with our customers through accurate reporting and ex-cellent customer service
General Administrative duties, answering the phone, email queries
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
Qualifications• Essential: GCSE English Grade A-B • Grade A-C, Business Studies/Admin Qualification
- • You must be trustworthy
- • You must have a keen eye for detail
- • Interest in social media sites
- • Confident and computer literate
- • Keen to understand translation fields
- • You are active, proactive, detail orientated & articulate
- • You enjoy working on your own, as well as part of a team
- You have a great attitude, strong interpersonal skills and drive
- You have a great strong desire to learn and develop new skills
- Self- motivated with a positive mind-set
- I.T literate and tech savvy
- Able to stay calm and focused under pressure
- Polite and professional at all times
Future ProspectsFull time permanent role available and opportunity to progress onto a higher apprenticeship
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.