Job DescriptionAre you interested in a career in Digital Marketing? Do you have a creative imagination and possess the ability to work effectively within a team? If so, then here is the perfect opportunity for you!
|Sepura is a global leader in two-way communication solutions covering radio terminals, systems and applications. They are currently on the lookout for their next Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their Marketing team to help support in the implementation and management of the Digital Marketing strategy to ensure that the business continues to deliver its objectives to grow its presence within the digital space.|
This is a great position for one lucky individual to who is keen to make a name for themselves within a reputable business.
The tasks and responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Apprentice are:
– Assist in the creation, implementation of content-driven Social Media strategy
– Assist in the creation and implementation of campaign led Email Marketing.
– Tracking and reporting results across platforms
– Contributing to and developing the company CRM system
– Manage the tracking and reporting of the customer journey using Google Analytics
– Maintenance and development of company website to improve SEO ranking and data capture
– Developing and amending marketing materials using the Adobe Creative Suite
You will complete a Level 3 in Digital Marketing over a period of approximately 15 months. On completion of your Apprenticeship, you will be awarded a BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Diploma. You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an Affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an Associate Member. As part of the Apprenticeship, you will also gain a Google Analytics IQ qualification.
You will spend 18 days of training at 3aaa in Cambridge over the first 6 months of the programme, remaining learning and project work will take place in the workplace.
There is the potential for a full-time role at the end of the apprenticeship.
If you think that this role is perfect for you then hit that apply button now!
Working Week37 hours per week – Monday to Friday 8 Hours Monday to Thursday: core hours 9:30am-4pm 5 hours Friday 9:30am – 12:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Any knowledge of Microsoft Office would be helpful, preferably including Outlook
• Any familiarity with Marketing systems would be a bonus
• Passion for Marketing and Sales.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Personal Qualities• Creative and innovative nature
• Extrovert and ambitious
• Strong desire to learn
• Ability to self-motivate and take a proactive approach
Future ProspectsUpon successful completion of the Level 3 apprenticeship, there is the chance to progress on to a Level 4 Apprenticeship. There is also the potential to gain a permanent position within the business.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)