Job DescriptionDo you have an analytical mind, strong English and Mathematical skills and a passion for online marketing? Could you rise to the challenge of playing your part in the growth of a digital marketing Agency based in Thame?
|A fast growing, independent digital marketing Agency where you work as part of a team providing dedicated digital marketing services to a wide range of clients.|
Also a place where you learn new skills and gain responsibility at an early stage. An active environment where bright, innovative and visionary people are given the freedom they need to thrive.
Looking for a keen and motivated digital marketer trainee who is
An excellent problem solver. Duties/activities will include
· Google Adwords,
· Search engine optimisation,
· Social Media Marketing,
· Website evaluation
· Google Analytics.
· Meeting clients/customer service
Full training and support will be given from your first day. You will be a valued member of our team and part of the success of the business.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsExcellent written skills
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Understanding/knowledge of word press beneficial.
Personal QualitiesWell spoken
Attention to detail
Future ProspectsFull time job and progression available for the right candidate
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.