Job DescriptionAre you a creative individual? Do you blog or follow digital influencers? Keen to kick-start your career within Digital Marketing?If so, then here is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
|A once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen for an individual who has an eye for the creative and an artistic imagination to kick start their career within Digital Marketing!|
Nu Image are currently seeking an imaginative, enthusiastic and motivated apprentice to join their team as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
This exciting opportunity will provide that lucky someone with the solid foundation they need to begin life within Digital Marketing.
The Digital Marketing apprentice will undertake the following duties:
– To create high quality written content for adverts, websites, editorials, email campaigns etc. across a wide range of industries
– To design and deliver engaging content and campaigns for Social Media
– To prepare and analyse technical SEO reports to identify and support improvements
– To identify opportunities to promote the online profile of clients
– To collate and analyse data for the purpose of reporting
– To stay up to date with the latest online marketing techniques and to incorporate these into the team’s SEO strategy
– To assist the team in timely delivery of website builds
– To liaise with clients to collect and provide required information
– To deal with telephone and email contact from clients and suppliers
– To undertake any additional tasks as requested by the Online Marketing Executive or Director that are commensurate with the role
The successful applicant will work towards a BCS Level 3 Diploma as well as gaining a Google Analytics qualification. This will provide them with the knowledge they need to really make a name for themselves.
They will also have all the support they need when working alongside highly experienced professionals within their fields.
So, you think you have what it takes?
Hit that apply button now!
Working WeekMon – Thurs 8:30am-5:30pm Fri 8:30am – 3pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsExcellent communication skills
Good Organisation skills
Eye for detail
Ability to work to deadlines
Knowledge of Digital Marketing methods – SEO
Creative use in Photoshop or similar software
Have you used social media for business use – this would be an advantage.
Future ProspectsUpon successful completion of the Level 3 apprenticeship, there is the chance to progress on to a Level 4 Diploma. There is also the potential to gain a permanent position within the business.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Norwich for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.