Job DescriptionClockedin are looking for an excellent individual to help them with their marketing. You will be helping with their emailing and video marketing whilst also helping with their search engine optimization.
We will expect you to be proactive with self-initiated learning, but will give you full support and training where required.
The work that you undertake will be varied and you will learn new areas of digital marketing throughout your placement, receiving coaching and development to improve your skills.
Your work will include:
- Managing and administering websites
- Liaising with web designers and developers
- Quality control and problem solving
- Managing social media activities
- Writing and editing online content / articles
- Search engine optimisation
- Email marketing
- Video marketing
- Other digital marketing activities
- Dealing with customers
Assisting the team with various tasks
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsShould have previous knowledge of digital marketing and search engine optimisation.
Personal QualitiesThe right candidate will be proactive and have the ability to work both as part of a team and alone when required.
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate and possible progression to level 4 based on level 3 completion.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)