Job DescriptionWe are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our team to help drive forward the company’s vision and objectives through effective and efficient communications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy team to ensure accurate, efficient and cost-effective service information reaches the right people at the right time. Working with the marketing and communications team, you will provide support and assistance on a range of functions including;
• Executing marketing plans which involves liaising with the wider team to implement strategies that would appeal to the desired audience.
• Developing new strategies to both internal and external clients.
• in-house design for our own advertisements of products/services
• Content creation whether through a blog, website posts or posters/fliers.
• Posts online sharing good news stories, facts, case-studies through different social media channels.
• Website CMS and digital media.
• Be able to work as part
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent organisational skills
- • Great communication
- • A strong writing ability
- • Be creative in your approach
- • Passionate about marketing
- • Willing to learn and develop knowledge through the apprenticeship
- • Capable of listening and taking instructions
- • Highly motivated and constantly looking to improve
Future ProspectsProgression into a fulltime position and an option to move onto a level 4 digital marketing qualification.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.