Job DescriptionAre you interested in a Digital Marketing role? Want a career as a Digital Marketing apprentice? Look no further we are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing apprentice, Interested? We are a company based in Wolverhampton and we are looking to recruit someone to focus on our digital marketing activity. You will be working in a busy department.
Promoting the company business through the various social media sites
Create, update and add posts for social media sites, improving the business exposure and visibility
Assisting with marketing to promote the company
Assist in digital marketing campaigns and work with management on new ideas using digital marketing to drive the business forward
Supporting with e-marketing campaigns and e-shots
Update and improve the company website
Arranging the layouts of the e-shots and mailing campaigns supporting on the creation of cross-platform mobile marketing campaigns.
Assisting with Search Engine Optimisation and providing ranking information
Email Marketing Campaigns
Create flyers for e-marketing campaigns etc
Creative writing to capture target audiences
Knowledge of Microsoft packages
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Customer service
- • Strong Communication skills
- • Computer literate
- • Social media knowledge
- • Microsoft knowledge
- • Motivated
- • Hard working
- • Attention to detail
- • Enthusiastic
- • Positive attitude
Future ProspectsFull time permanent role available and opportunity to progress onto a higher apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.