Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking, successful magazine company who are continually growing and based locally in central Worcester. Are you tech savvy? Interested in social media? Then this is the company for you!
You will be joining the marketing department to assist with the running of the marketing process.
• Help and assist with the management of the company’s new website
• To have knowledge of Photoshop to support with editing and resizing of images for the website and social media.
• To support with running the social media using various platforms including Hoot-suite
• Publish and design content for advertising on our social media sites and webpage
• Study the analytics from the social media sites and webpage
• Increase Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in order to lower bounce rate
• Analyse Competitor strategies for marketing to inform and develop BBP Marketing strategies.
• Interpret and Follow marketing briefs and plans.
• Web and content development
• Liaise with PR agencies – build brand and business awareness
• Using software packages to assist with the running of the marketing department
Working WeekMonday to Thursday 9-5:30 Friday 9-4
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Passion for Digital Marketing
- • Interested in technology
- • Customer Service skills
- • Good telephone manner
- • Organised
- • Proactive
- • Motivated
- • Passionate
Future ProspectsProgression onto Level 4 Available or permanent role for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.