Job DescriptionWe are a young, but rapidly growing Digital Marketing Agency in Worcestershire looking for a bright, creative and hardworking individual to join our team.
During your apprentice role as a Digital Marketing Apprentice at Ecrubox Digital, you duties will include but are not limited to:
· To assist colleagues in delivering digital marketing plans and activity for projects and campaigns
· To support the team with projects
· Using social media channels and newsletters, websites and Search Engine Op-timisation
· Responding to customer and colleague queries
· Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
· Liaise with other members of the team to work on marketing strate-gies
· Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
· Content creation (infographics, blog posts, guest blogging)
· Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms
· Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
· Analytics – analyse and report data with Google Analytics
· Follow up and analysis of campaign results
· Assist with creating and implementing social media content, blogs and gen-eral marketing/PR
· General Administration duties.
Attending and completion of training tasks
Working WeekMonday – Friday 30 – 40 hours per week – Flexible on candidate
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- · Attention to detail
- · Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- · Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- · Effective communication skills
- · Understanding of the various strands of social media platforms
- · Enthusiastic and committed
- · Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- · Ability to think independently and work within a team
- · Punctual and reliable
Future ProspectsProgression onto level 4 and permanent role for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.