Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity for someone like yourself to join our small team working in one of our offices in Leicester. You will be working alongside the marketing manager assisting on content marketing, email marketing and the back end of the website (content management system) creating everything from social media campaigns to graphics.
You will be responsible for producing high quality images and marketing strategies for the business and across all of our platforms, for example: website, social media and paper advertisement. Throughout your career we will help you progress and develop your future.
About the role:
• General administration and support of the marketing manager.
• Writing creative copy for product descriptions, website, social media and newsletters.
• Managing competitions and promoters including building a database of media contacts,
• Manage and create content for social media accounts as well as scheduling posts.
• Liaising with bloggers and Instagram influences, sending product samples and monitoring success of coverage.
• Assisting with marketing strategies and measuring the success via Google Analytics of marketing and social media projects.
• Attending and assisting the marketing manager with any events.
• Assisting with photo-shoots at our in-house photo studio and styling the model.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsExcellent communication skills both written and verbal. Excellent administrative, multi-tasking and organisational skills. The candidate should also have basic experience of using Photoshop and have some blogging skills.
Personal QualitiesThe right candidate will have a creative flair and passion for visual composition. You should also have a passion for marketing and a good eye for design.
Future ProspectsPermanente position for the right candidate and possible progression to level 4.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)