Job DescriptionAt RedEye we help you achieve a true single customer view that drives your multi-channel marketing forward. Not only that, but our super charged platform can also track your customer's whatever channel or device they decide to use, putting the power firmly back in your hands.
|Do you have HTML skills? If you have a strong interest in marketing and online? This could be the role for you!
RedEye has an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Marketing Operations Executive to join our client services team in Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for building HTML emails, data segmentation and campaign deployment with the support of a mentor.
Here at RedEye we specialise in providing Marketing Automation tech and services. We use our own sophisticated platform called Contour to help our clients understand their customers and interact with them using data driven marketing.
We’re proud to work with top brands including William Hill, Sainsbury’s and M&S to name a few. We are a fast growing company having twice ranked in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses.
As well as career progression, we offer a great office location, funded social activities throughout the year, an excellent pension scheme, BUPA health insurance after probation, 25 days holiday and your birthday off!
• Responsibility for specific tasks for RedEye’s clients, which will include day to day contact with key client contacts across the UK and Europe.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • HTML knowledge
- • Organised
- • Logical
- • Interested in data
Future ProspectsProgression to Level 4 and excellent opportunities to be promoted Pay increase upon completion of apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Milton Keynes for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.