Job DescriptionCreating engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Key Skills Includes:
• The day-to-day responsibility and Duties include:
• keeping website up-to-date, networking and dealing with IT issues and innovate and present new marketing platforms and planning.
• Understanding, how to Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
• Basic understanding and skills, how to develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success.
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
• Basic understanding how to use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites Understanding how to drive traffic to college web pages.
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content • Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
What Skills we expect from Apprentice
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
• Write copy for email marketing campaigns
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
• Attend product launches and networking events
• Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
• Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
• Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
• develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
• keep up to date with current digital trends;
• Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9am to 4pm 30 Hours
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent Computer skills
- Knowledge on HTML & Java
- Customer Services
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Must be able to work hard
- Positive Attitude
Future ProspectsTo progress within the future of the company.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Nottingham for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.