Job DescriptionAt RedEye we help you achieve a true single customer view that drives your multi-channel marketing forward. Not only that, but our super charged platform can also track your customer's whatever channel or device they decide to use, putting the power firmly back in your hands.
· Using Adobe Creative Suite to create mid-level designs for event stand graphics, case studies, press releases, and infographics for both online and print.
· Editing videos including client testimonials while also putting filming briefs together for storyboard and b-roll requirements.
· Helping to organise events and exhibitions that range from small corporate events and webinars organised by RedEye, to national/international industry exhibitions and co-sponsored / partnership events.
· Supporting RedEye’s HR function through the creation of visually appealing and compelling internal communications.
· Providing effective administrative support for a range of Marketing activities, including updating RedEye’s website, setting up and proofing email campaigns, and analysing campaign results.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Must have excellent Adobe suite experience
- Possess a creative flair and have come across Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Fireworks, Premier Pro / After Effects). Even better if you know how to use it!
- Able to balance a complex workload and prioritise effectively
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Future ProspectsProgression to Level 4 and excellent opportunities to be promoted.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Milton Keynes for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.