Job DescriptionOur client who are based in the heart of Tamworth are looking for Digital Marker apprentice with drive and motivation to start asap. This position is an all-encompassing Digital Marketing role including web content, google optimisation and social media.
Our client have an exciting opportunity for someone to work with a developer. For this role you will need a proven passion for marketing, plenty of drive and enthusiasm. The role will involve:
Creating and managing marketing campaigns
Working with a web developer to produce web content including images
Maximise web content to drive traffic to the website in order to increase sales opportunities
Creating email marketing campaigns
Using Google Optimisation to analyse campaign results to delve into the best time to send campaigns, who opens the campaigns, etc
Creating and managing blogs
Using social media platforms to drive sales and marketing
Using a CRM system to update information
General office duties such as answering the telephone, sending emails, updating information on the computer
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm with one hour lunch. 35 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer literate
- Basic marketing skills
- Basic understanding of digital marketing
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated
- Professional telephone manner
- Polite, keen to learn and passionate about digital marketing
Future ProspectsTo progress to the level 4 Digital Marketing apprenticeship programme and to become a permanent member of them whist gaining more experience and knowledge.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.