Job DescriptionWe require a Digital Marketing and Administration Support Apprentice to join and support the business in all things Digital Marketing and some aspects of general office administration.
|Role specific Duties:
· Digital marketing/online public relations (PR) activities
· Creating and analysing content for the site’s social media channels and further maintain / update content
· Oversee Search Engine Optimisation to provide additional brand awareness
· Search Engine Optimization for the business to improve visibility on search engines.
· Assist in digital marketing campaigns and work with management on new ideas using digital marketing to drive the business forward.
· Answering incoming calls and dealing with enquiries / Replying to messages via email / Operate manual and computerised office system and maintaining databases.
· Photocopying, and any general day to day office duties / Assisting with administrative tasks (i.e. data input etc.)
· Filing / Typing / General housekeeping
Working WeekMon - Fri 40hrs a week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsExperience with Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
Reliable and Self-motivated
Client focused individual
Personal QualitiesGood level of knowledge using Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Be able to liaise with clients and suppliers in a professional manner over the telephone and face to face
Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
Have an interest in marketing and advertising
Future ProspectsUpon completion, you may be offered a full time position.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Peterborough for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.