Job DescriptionAre you a competent user of Social Media platforms and do you like to creative with editing software such as Photoshop? If yes, this fantastic company based in the Centre of Hornchurch are looking for you to join their team as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
The role is primarily a technical sales and marketing role, supporting Mobiess to present its marketing digitally. Currently we employ more traditional marketing using advertising and networking, but anticipate a move to more social selling and more digital selling through social media and the web.
- The main purpose of the role will be to support the promotion of the business through social media and digital marketing channels , as such daily duties will include;
- Support marketing campaigns
- Support e-mail marketing campaigns
- Support and maintenance of the company website content including supporting case study generation and testimonial management
- Promote the business through social media and maintain our social profile
- Support our Search engine SEO optimisation
- Introduction and management of a company Blog
Expectations of the role:
You are expected to be an outgoing and confident person who is able to communicate ideas confidently. You will be expected learn our products and services to enable you to fully explain these to prospective clients and communicate our services on social media platforms.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
• Good MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Basic image editing skills using software such as Photoshop / Fireworks /Illustrator
• Knowledge of Web Development / Editing (not essential)
• Basis knowledge / experience in blogging
Personal Qualities• Strong written and spoken English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Well organised
• Willing to learn
Future ProspectsPermanent position for successful candidate on completion of apprenticeship.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)