Job DescriptionLooking for an exciting new career in Social Media and Digital Marketing? A largely successful company in Doncaster are urgently looking for an apprentice to digitally promote their work and become a vital part of the team.
This is a very varied yet very fulfilling role, which will include working alongside the Digital Content Curator to complete the following job duties:
- Promoting the charity on Social Media platforms.
- Creating flyers.
- Graphic design using programs such as Final Cut Pro and Photoshop.
- Writing blogs.
- Documenting/capturing what the charity does with/for the community.
- Managing websites.
Working with programme staff to capture activities out in the field getting sound bites from participants to develop a library of videos and images that will be rotated across several online platforms.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• A very high level of written English.
• A knowledge of photography, video capturing and editing software.
• Be able to create digital images and posters/flyers.
• Good communication skills.
Personal Qualities• An interest in storytelling.
• A passion for youth engagement and popular youth culture.
• An approachable and friendly personality.
Future ProspectsEither progression onto a Level 4 qualification or career progression within the company (dependent upon performance).
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)