Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly built business within the marketing world. You will become a vital member of the team here at Digital Wulf and will be involved with creating / designing websites, graphics, social media and much much more.
|As part of this new and exciting team you will take part in most activities within the business. You will sit with and learn from the digital manager here at Digital Wulf, which will give you the key skills and knowledge to become very successful.
Main responsibilities & duties;
· Assist the team in designing and creating new and exciting websites for our clients using multiple platforms and editing software.
· Update social media platforms for the business with current and relevant info
· Create/edit videos, again using multiple software and tools.
· Producing other marketing material for our clients such as advertisements, logos etc
· Create and send marketing campaigns
· Other office duties that are relevant to your Apprenticeship
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Knowledge of websites and how they are created, including WordPress
- • Experience with editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
- • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- • Confident IT skills
- • Working knowledge of Social Media
- • Enthusiastic, with a willingness to learn
- • Excellent attention to detail with a creative flair
Future ProspectsA potential permanent position for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in York for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.