Job DescriptionFantastic opportunity working for an established estate agency, based in central Norwich. You will enjoy a varied role in the busy main office which will enable you to gain a broad work based experience.
Full Duties will include:
Digital Marketing and Social Media, to be responsible for the development of company social media accounts.
To work closely with the managing director to make improvements to the website.
Working with the director to create a digital marketing strategy.
Running Marketing campaigns when required.
Growing the social media pages using different aspects of Marketing.
answering the phone and taking messages. Replying to incoming emails.
Basic book keeping, assisting the accountant with imputing invoices using the accountancy software
Job booking, arranging appointments with clients and creating job sheets for contractors.
PA, as PA for the MD you will be responsible for managing their diary and fielding enquiries from time to time
Networking (optional), you will have the opportunity to attend a number of business networking events thought-out the year.
Do not contact the employer directly as this will result in your application being rejected, all applications must go through 3aaa.
Full training will be delivered as required and please note that if a suitable candidate is found the vacancy may close early.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer literate
- Effective Customer Service
- Well Presented
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate and progression to Level 4
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Norwich for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.