Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for Digital Marketing to join our Fashion Company. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will be involved in all aspects of Social Media to our varied client base.
• Writing accurate product descriptions for website’s new arrivals
• Editing images in Photoshop for website / blog / social media channels
• Updating of various social media channels
• Visually merchandising website categories
• Quality checking product descriptions
• Helping out in other areas in the office when needed
• Good analytics skills desired
• Providing excellent service to all customers in line with company standards
• Answering general queries by telephone or email in a professional and efficient manner
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Knowledge of updating Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google + etc
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Excellent eye for detail
- • Good time management
- • High spelling and grammar accuracy
- • Team Player
- • Creative
- • Able to work under pressure
Future Prospects92% of 3aaa’s Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Newcastle for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.