Job DescriptionIf you are a driven and creative individual this is a great opportunity to join an aspiring team to perform key duties, delivering high quality output at the rate required to meet ongoing business needs.
• Researching content for and posting to HiTeam’s social channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Dribbble and Google+, as well as communicating with HiTeam’s audiences.
• Contributing to the development of strategies including earned media, email marketing and social media.
• Using tools such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Basecamp, Photoshop, and Sketch.
• Monitoring and analysing website traffic using Google Analytics.
• Liaising with clients on content creation.
• Contributing to content creation in terms of research, ideation and copywriting.
• Creating assets for social media campaigns.
• Search engine optimisation to drive HiTeam’s ranking for a range of keywords and Improve website traffic.
• Keyword research and analysis.
• Researching link building/guest writing opportunities to improve SEO position/demonstrate expertise through thought leadership.
• Add and update records in various CRM systems, including SalesForce, InfusionSoft and SalesJoe.
• And on-going development opportunities.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken) and a good English qualification
- Basic graphical and video editing skills would be an advantage
- Good IT Skills
- An adaptable detail and quality-oriented approach with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- The ability to pick up new concepts and technologies
- A positive attitude
Future ProspectsProgression for the right candidate.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)