Job DescriptionThis is an excellent opportunity to join a Web design company where to get to work closely with team members and clients to provide the right design for the client and retain that close relationship going forward to help grow the clients site as their needs change and technology develops.
We are looking for a hybrid roll of a basic web design HTML 5 and CSS plus content creation for use on blogs and social media
• Working with clients on content for websites utilising WordPress CMS
• Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
• Assisting the manager in writing reports and analysing data
• Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
• Writing online content and blog posts
• Communicating with clients on the phone and by email
Manages client’s social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
• Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
• Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
• Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
• Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
• Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
• Basic manipulation of images and graphics
• Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
• Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • IT literate
- • Competent user of the Internet
- • Some basic knowledge of Photoshop
- • Familiar with email use
- • Willingness to learn
- • Committed to completing set tasks.
- • Able to work within a team
- • Confident
Future ProspectsPermanent employment is available for the successful applicant on completion of their Apprenticeship. Progression to Level 4, Higher Apprenticeship, may also be possible.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.