Job DescriptionThis unique role requires an apprentice that will be responsible for promoting the brand of the company. You will be required to carry out market research and to also update and maintain social media networks.
|A marketing apprentice will be responsible for promoting the brand of the company. You will be required to carry out market research including gathering customer feedback and competitor analysis. Some responsibilities will include social media management, copywriting and liaising with other companies or organisations to open up marketing opportunities for the company|
Aims of the job
To assist management in the creation of workable processes and effective marketing solutions
The job is a busy and varied role and requires a proactive and enthusiastic individual. Some but not all of the daily duties will include:
• Assisting in the marketing and promotion of new lines and products
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer Literate and able to work with social media for business purposes.
• Ability to work on own initiative and also with the team.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to become an integral member of the team – helping out on other tasks as necessary.
Personal Qualities• Positive and motivated to succeed and grow within the business
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
Future ProspectsThe potential exists for this apprenticeship to develop into a full time position for the right candidate and potential to progress onto level 4.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Norwich for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.